What a year! Good things and too many bad things. I was thinking the other day, “what could we use less of and what would be great if we had more of!” Yes, I had an exclamation point in my thoughts. It happens…like other things happen.
Here we go…
THINGS WE COULD SEE LESS OF IN 2013:
- Tattoos on anyone
- Reality Shows
- Anything to Do With the Kardashians
- Political Bashing Ads
- Use of the Word “Like” in Every Sentence
- Kanye West
- Chris Brown
- MiIley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, and Tom Cruise
- Mindless Advertising…Yes, you!
- Anything Made in China
- Fast Talking, Constantly Interrupting “News” People-You Know Who You Are
- The View, Kelly & Michael and Kathy Lee and Koko’s Booze Fest
- Weather Reports (I Really Can Look Out My Window)
- Military Deaths, Military Suicides, Lack of Support for Military
- Another Penny Going To Weather Victims in Haiti, Japan, India, Indonesia until money goes to returning veterans, victims of Katrina, Sandy and all U.S. of A. disasters. It’s long overdue that other countries kick in!
- Underage Drinking and Driving
- Kanye West and Chris Brown – Yeah, I know. I’m making a point.
- Wall Street Bastards Not Going To Jail
- Homeless and Hunger in the USA
Things I’d Like To See More Of in 2013
- Love of Children and Older Adults
- Buy Products Made in the U.S.A.
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition Counseling
- Better Math and Science Scores Through Exposure to Music
- Dinner at the Dinner Table With The Whole Family
- Reading to Children
- Support for Our Returning Military and Their Loved Ones
- Not For Profit Board of Directors Who Truly Contribute
- Inner City Little League Baseball
- Acceptance and Treatment of Mental Illness
- Teaching People How To Save/Invest Money
- Good News on TV
- Cars That Do Not Require Gasoline
- Trees in the City
- Photography Capturing a Moment
- More Medicine That Really Works
- Children With Manners
- People Going to Museums, Theaters, Concerts and Libraries
How about you?
President, Success Stories, Inc.